[Ansteorra] Corporate Budget (WAS: Travel)

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Fri Feb 3 20:08:19 PST 2012

Hello Rose,

To be fair, the corporate office budget includes the expenses of printing and distributing
membership cards and renewals (circa 70k). In addition this year there is a massive increase in
legal fees budgeted (from 30k in 2009 to 221k budgeted and sitting at 243k actual thru Nov
2011), which almost by itself is responsible for the corporate office moving from circa 700k in
2009 to over 1 million already by Nov 2011.

The current budget, which shows actual values for the prior years back to 2001 is at:

http://sca.org/officers/treasurer/2011budget.xlsx

Haraldr Bassi
(frmr chair of the SCA Budget Review Committee)