[Ansteorra] Rapier Question

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 11:17:28 PST 2012

They're legal. I advise putting the tip on and then pulling it off just a little bit then put a thick ring of duct tape around the blade right under it to prevent the tip from being push further down the blade. It's a trick that Don Robin showed me so definite kudos to him.
-Grainne

Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint