[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:49:12 PST 2012

I'm always a little surprised at how much people can do in the SCA without
being members.  Most of the clubs and organizations I've been a part of or
known about have required membership to enjoy most of the privileges.

--Antoine

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Cionaodh O'Hosey <CionaodhOHosey at verizon.net