[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Feb 7 20:19:51 PST 2012

On 2/7/2012 10:08 PM, donnelshaw at aol.com wrote:
> Hospital wrist bands will still give you access to the child's info but can not be read from a distance.
Amen!  It should have the parents info, not the child's.  "A return to
... kind of info."  If I had a kid, they would wear that as a tattoo.
We put chips in our pets, don't we?  My husband travels a lot for his
job and I have been know to put our phone number on a hidden part of his
body just in case he ends up in a hospital (or God forbid somewhere
worse).  Muggers might steal his ID with the wallet.  I don't want him
ending up somewhere as a "John Doe".

Ismet