[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars XXI

Cait O'Hara moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 10 06:17:39 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

Do you have garb that your kids have outgrown but is still in good
shape? Is there something that you have that still looks good but you
are just tired of wearing? Feel like changing time periods but don't
have the funds to refit your kit? Well, have I got a deal for you! Come
on out to the Gulf Wars XXI Swap Meet. We will be meeting on Saturday,
March 17 at 3 pm. Come on over to the Page School Pavilion. Bring your
old garb and swap it for something else. We look forward to seeing you
there! For more information, you can email me at
youthactivities at gulfwars.org.

In Service to Youth and Kingdom,

Cait O'Hara
Page School Department Head