[Ansteorra] AOL Problems

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sun Feb 12 12:46:02 PST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 06:04:54PM -0600, Webminister, Ansteorra wrote:
> AOL is currently blocking all of our lists.  We have submitted a trouble ticket to Dreamhost and they are working to
> resolve this issue as quickly as possible.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If mail delivery to the SCA-Laurels list, which I "own", is a valid
indicator, AOL has lifted the block and mail is flowing as normally as
possible to AOL subscribers.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO