[Ansteorra] Membership Statistics PoC Question

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 10:32:47 PST 2012

--- On Fri, 2/10/12, James Crouchet <james at crouchet.com> wrote:
My understanding is that the amount they asked for was based on kingdom
assets  not population.

Doré

It's my understanding that the _Judgment_ was based on Ansteorra's assets (Roughly 5.170% of SCA, Inc's assets if you do the calculation).  We were not asked to reimburse the _Legal Costs_.  Those costs came from membership fees prior to the settlement.

5.087% is a rough estimate (You'd have to get figures for each year to get a better one) of the share paid members in Ansteorra spent towards that expense.  It's a little under $16 per membership if you calculate it that way.  I requested the statistic in order to know what a reasonable goal would be to those who want to voluntarily donate to Corporate on an individual or collective basis.

Comparing the two percentages has the side benefit of determining the relative finacial health of our Kingdom.  Financial Committees can do the same calculation for their respective Branches.