[Ansteorra] Affecting my game...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 16:22:40 PST 2012

On Feb 10, 2012, at 6:05 AM, Ren Fridenberg wrote:

> I will make sure to send a lengthly post on the importance of sharp
> needles while embroidering a piece of Opus Anglicanum.

Please do. I'm always looking for good material to add to the
Florilegium.

Remember, what you've learned by doing, may not be so obvious to
someone thinking about doing.  And an introductory article may be all
someone needs to decide that something sounds neat and is something
they wish to try.

If you've got strong opinions, and the last few days on this list show
that many do, here is your chance to express them and your chance for
your opinion to be see from folks across the Known World!

All material in the Florilegium remains the copyright of the author
and as you learn more and have corrections or additions to make, I'm
happy to accept an update.

As to sharp needles, it wasn't until lately, from an article yet to be
added to the Florilegium, that I learned that leatherworkers were
unlikely to have used curved needles or metal needles at all but to
have used boar's bristles.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com