[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 10:26:58 PST 2012

greetings

unfortunatly not many sites have the right landscape, or size for a woods
walk tourney and associated safety lines.and i dont know of any group that
has enough 3d targets to do one either.
if you happen to be in northern oklahoma in march ( unfortunatly during gulf
wars ) but if you can afford to go to war , its both fun and educational, i
usualy wind up making kids bows for all the under 11 kids that come.  there
is a free non sca event that teaches bow making and other primitive living
skills near mooneshadow every year, and they have not only a free woods walk
range, but also fund raiser shoots where you shoot at 3d targets across a
large pond, with some very nice prizes .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur