[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 20:13:11 PST 2012

I totally agree just wish the event stewert when I joined the SCA and started doing archery thought the same but he did not allow it since the concern was putting on a good show. All of three people competed. Lucky we have inproved since then and have some outstanding turn outs at some baronial events.