[Ansteorra] A&S opportuity

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Feb 27 12:13:32 PST 2012

If you have just finished Kingdom A&S and you were wondering how you can get good feedback to make you next project better. I have the place for you.
Northkeeps Castlian Tourney is one of the only places that uses the Kingdom A&S form and have Laurels Judging the A&S. The contest was set up this way to allow people a  place to go to get a better understanding of KA&S and to provide face to face interaction with the judges.
Northkeep has Laurels in almost every Art form and boast some of the best research Laurels in the Kingdom. We, the Laurels, can cover both Static and performing A&S's.
The Event is held after Gulf War in the Far Northern Hills of Ansteorra and has people coming from 4 kingdoms
There is lot of fighting both heavy and rapier and there is Great archery. The site is nice and the company friendly.
Pleae write us in on your  go-to list.
If you come I will give a wild turkish drink
Your
Duchess Willow de Wisp