[Ansteorra] Getting to Gulf War

Terin T. terin303 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 09:31:30 PST 2012

Hello, my name is Aerindis(Terin). I'm pretty new to SCA, but I hang around Elfsea.

I know this is last minute, but I need a ride to Gulf War. I just found out yesterday that I can make it at all. (Some work stuff cleared up.) I plan to be flying back to Dallas, so all I need is a ride there. I have friends who can take my stuff, so no one would need to worry about that. If you know anyone who might help, please let me know at: terin303 at yahoo.com.

This would be my first Gulf War. Also, I can help pay gas. :-)