[Ansteorra] recruitment

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 00:57:34 PST 2012

greetings

>> Physically I have limitations (and against public belief it's physical
>> not mental).  People in the Clan/Household I belong to know just how
>> "broken" I am.  We've had "discussions" as to whether or not I should be
>> doing a particular task.<<
lol sounds familiar,my entire barony gets on to me for pushing too much some
times,they know that one day of lifting and bending results in two days of
bed rest with heating pads, muscle relaxers,and anti inflamatories in large
doses: (
the v.a. is supposed to be starting me on some electronic gizmo to help
block the pain, and physical therapy, but still no word on when that will go
from talk to action : /

>> The worst thing that can happen from a small act of kindness is your hand
>> gets bitten.  If it does, hand the person off to someone who will bite
>> back.<<
lol, I'm big and ugly, few people try to bite me ; ), but some do bark
loudly as they run away ; )
 ok so its obvious I cant catch them if they run : (  .
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur