[Ansteorra] Food at Crown

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:13:47 PST 2012

Your Grace,

Thank you for such kind words. Seawinds is known for their food and hospitality. We have some amazing cooks here in Seawinds!

The Seawinds Hospitality Table was headed up by HL Catriona. She had many great volunteers that brought forth several amazing soups, side dishes, and munchies! I think most of the shire brought forth a dish to the table. Including the amazing homemade bread made by HL Gavin and various (I swear narcotic laden) fudge and cookies by Lady Anna! She broke my diet when she brought out the fudge!

I would like to thank Lady Katerine and Lady Nicolette of Bjornsburg and Lady Isabella of Seawinds for manning the waterbearers table! I asked the week before the event that we needed experienced waterbearers to assist us and these ladies came forth without question. Thank you!

We had several people who stepped forth to assist Seawinds in putting on this event. At set-up and set- down I saw many like HL Colin (from Bryn Gwlad) and (excuse me if I say the wrong name) Davlin (?) from Ravensfort. There were so many who came forth, I dare not attempt to tell of them all!

Several wonderful individuals stepped up to herald the day from throughout the kingdom!

HL Avelyn did a wonderful job lead autocrating  her first event. We knew she was an amazing artist, but now we know she a great autocrat as well! Honestly, as her back up, I had little to do! She had already done it! ;-)

I am really very proud of my entire shire! From the new silk banners, the new kingdom heraldry tabards, the pewter caster tokens, the food, the organization.... We knew many would be coming to Seawinds that maybe had never come to this furtherest most shire, I hope we did not disappoint. ;-)

Yes Ansteorra, it is good to be Seawinds!

In Service,

HL Caley

Co- autocrat the past Crown
Incoming Kingdom Chirurgeon