[Ansteorra] Food at Crown

Patty prand at swbell.net
Tue Jan 17 17:42:18 PST 2012

Your Grace,
Thank you for your kind words!  Many of Seawinds wonderful cooks contributed to the lunch...HL Avelyn, Lady Anna, Lady Alys, HL Gavin, Illaria, Mabry, and myself.  I would like to thank all these good gentles for cooking and helping set up and serve the lunch. It was our pleasure to extend the hospitality of Seawinds to all who travelled to our fair shire.

HL Caitriona