[Ansteorra] Free classroom spaces

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:04:54 PST 2012

Other free meeting spaces.  Most libraries will have meeting rooms you
can sign up to use.  A place that I hadn't known about untill we had a
girl scout troup meet there was a local mall, not sure how many of
them have these.  Another scout place we have met was a Ruritan
building, not sure if they have those out here but it is worth
addressing any local groups with their own building.  County or city
community buildings are another possibility.

Susan the Curious