[Ansteorra] Free classroom spaces

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 12:42:54 PST 2012

In addition to some Hobby Lobby stores, I might suggest a few other locations with free or minimal classroom spaces:

- HEB grocery stores - some have Community Rooms that are free, you just have to reserve it early enough to get on the calendar, call them, they have a coordinator who handles it.  They have a policy document they ask you to sign, but no fees.   I reserve for the Stargate Scribes Guild in June for the following year's calendar - so you have to reserve early, early.

Gander Mountain Sports stores - Don't recall which branch is using this store, but I read one of the groups is hosting meetings there.

Good hunting, Hillary