[Ansteorra] maybe an answer to recruitment problems

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 15:26:52 PST 2012

My first event garb was the Vulcan priest's robe from 'The Search for Spock'
film.  I got a few compliments and a friend said it looked familiar but he
couldn't place it.  I figured 3rd century, 23rd century, as long as it
didn't look 20th century.

That was in 1987.  My garb has improved a bit since then.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin
So much to do; so little attention span.....