[Ansteorra] Food at Crown

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 14:10:43 PST 2012

On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:09 PM, Amanda Baucum wrote:
> @ Tina
>
> You mix the flour and the sugar first.  I find they mix best if you
> put the
> flour in first then mix the sugar in.  Using a plastic or wooden
> spoon is
> good.  Then you slowly pour the bear in while mixing it together.
> Keep
> stirring until the mixture is sticky and wants to stick together to
> itself.

Ah, one small question... Now that I have one, quite PO'd Bear covered
in bits of dough and flour rampaging around my kitchen, WHAT am I
supposed to do now??? And what was I supposed to do with the beer? Or
was I supposed to get the Bear to drink the beer first?

Of course one thing worse than a Bear rampaging around the kitchen
might be a drunk Bear rampaging around the kitchen...

:-)

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com