[Ansteorra] Food at Crown

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:37:19 PST 2012

I tried the recipe last night, omitting the bear as my kitchen is quite
small, even with the beer a bit long in the tooth it came out really yummy.
Usually I cook with wine so I also believe if you wouldn't drink it, don't
cook with it but the beer and the bread were good. Even the bear liked it
and he's kinda picky....
 Tina
wondering how it would be with whole wheat flour....
must get more hunny

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:09 PM, Amanda Baucum wrote:
>
>> @ Tina
>>
>> You mix the flour and the sugar first.  I find they mix best if you put
>> the
>> flour in first then mix the sugar in.  Using a plastic or wooden spoon is
>> good.  Then you slowly pour the bear in while mixing it together.  Keep
>> stirring until the mixture is sticky and wants to stick together to
>> itself.
>>

> Ah, one small question... Now that I have one, quite PO'd Bear covered in
> bits of dough and flour rampaging around my kitchen, WHAT am I supposed to
> do now??? And what was I supposed to do with the beer? Or was I supposed to
> get the Bear to drink the beer first?
>
> Of course one thing worse than a Bear rampaging around the kitchen might
> be a drunk Bear rampaging around the kitchen...
>
> :-)
>
> Stefan
>
> --------
>   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas