[Ansteorra] Digests & Trimming

Jayme Michaels reaper_ih at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:57:10 PST 2012

And everone is wondering why no one wants to play anymore.  Every time i think about comming back out i check my email and read tons of messages of nagging or nit picking or just general bitching about some nonissue like trimming your posts.

Grow up people
Jayme Michaels
Formerly Aku of Blacklake
Long live the Western region