[Ansteorra] Participation vs. Recruitment (long)

Kerry Pratt kpratt at sw.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 14:43:03 PST 2012

I watch and read with sorrow as I see my long time acquaintances and those who may someday be my long time acquaintances
attack each other rather than debating an argument on its merits.  Please make my life and my job easier.  When you find
yourself angered or defensive then step back.  When you find yourself aggressively attacking, take a moment to ensure
that you are attacking a position rather than a person.  If you can't keep personal attacks out of your message, take it
offline.  Comport yourself as you would if you were holding your argument in front of the Crown. (You are, you know.)

Let me say it the clearest way I know how...

Personal attacks and provocations are NOT acceptable on this list.

William Cameron deBlakstan
Webminister, Ansteorra