[Ansteorra] OT: Help with a quest......Battle of Nations Team USA

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 18:54:16 PST 2012

Hey all,

I have been asked to participate in this first team that we are gathering to fight in an international competition called the Battle of Nations.   However I am not going to be able to get my hard and soft kits together on my own to do this with out direct donations or ideas on where I can find sponsers.

The link below does a good job of explaining what we are trying to do, you can also go to www.usaknights.org

http://www.indiegogo.com/USA-Team-to-fight-in-Battle-of-Nations?a=358997

We are currently stationed in North Jersey so I am open to any ideas on raising funds in the area or to try and find sponsors.  This also might be the only year I am able to do this as I might be retired next year, the workforce outside of the military might not allow me the time off to attempt something like this.

While I have just started my fund raising efforts I am worried I might not be able to make it.  Ideas are just as welcome as more direct support.

Thanks for your consideration and time taking a look.

Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"