[Ansteorra] Getting info to people who need it.

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Jan 17 12:04:33 PST 2012

Hi this is Willow
I know lots of things but most of the time people do not ask me questions. I want to know what you think could make it easier for people people to pick up information they need.
`I know that research on the Internet is very frustrating. I also know that most of the libraries have pared down their books and if you don't know the name of a book it is hard to get it on inter library loan. I also know that many of us do not have a lot of time.
What kind of things and activities would help you?  or what kind of things did help you?