[Ansteorra] Free classroom spaces

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 15:20:42 PST 2012

When the Shire of the Wastelands was first forming in the most conservative part
of rural Northwest Oklahoma, we had the good fortune to have a community room
available at the Highway Patrol station.  It made it much more...palatable to
those who were afraid we were a Middle Evil recreation group!  It also didn't
hurt that we brought the officers our many bags of toys from Yule Revel, which
engendered much good will on their part as well.

Some days I guess it is about PR & "spin."

Sigh.

Auntie Dwen