[Ansteorra] Free classroom spaces

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 15:28:18 PST 2012

I think Bryn Gwlad used community rooms at a utility water treatment plant.
Libraries are also great as was mentioned, but budget cuts caused Houston Librs to shut down at 8pm depending on time of year, making it difficult to host weekday meetings, generally from 7-9pm.

Also, some restaurants have a 'party room' you can reserve, most don't require all to eat a meal there, you can just come for the meeting, though that is good for meetings like populace, not specifically A&S gatherings.  Examples are Golden Corral, le Madelaines, Ryans, Shoneys.

We also used a church room, some make them available to non-profit groups, specifically if the building is independent of the rest of main church building, like a Boy Scouts Hut building.

Cheers, Hillary