[Ansteorra] Youth Combat at Mooneschadowe's Provincial Games - Feb. 18

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Jan 18 14:41:47 PST 2012

YOUTH COMBAT at the Provincial Games will depend 100% on who shows up.  I have ideas for a variety of fun youth friendly melee games.
INFORMATION (or What Changes?): For those who are interested, I will have information regarding upcoming changes to the Society Youth Combat rules (i.e. current proposals and status of a finalized set of society wide minimums) and how they will affect fighting in Ansteorra.
CLASSES?: I am also willing to teach both youth and marshal authorization classes at this event.  Please contact me if interested.   This is a 1 hour commitment for each class so advanced RSVPs are appreciated for planning purposes.  Thank you.

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/provincial-games/pg-other.html
Please be sure to check Other Activities for additional events which coincide with the melee games.

Lady Liliana
DEM for Youth Combat