[Ansteorra] Participation vs. Recruitment

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 17:01:35 PST 2012

"Just because someone only plays at a local level does not mean that they do not have something to offer at the kingdom level. --AS ZorziI"

I agree. Case in point, I have four or five completed charters in my box that were completed by folks who never miss a scribal night but have never been to an event. I don't have an answer for what some see as a recruitment problem, but I'm personally not going to worry too much about it. I'm just going to continue being friendly to new folks, explaining anything to anyone who cares to ask or looks a little confused, and teaching anyone who wants to learn.

-Rose the Obnoxious

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates