[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 15:45:23 PDT 2012

I think you misunderstand the process, Miles. They're not choosing wording for a foregone thing. They are choosing wording on which to vote. They may vote no on this (and some members are emphatically going to do so). They may vote yes on the wording (and some members are emphatically going to do just that). We won't know until they do. In the meantime, they are seeking commentary on the matter. You can e-mail them and tell them that you don't support this change, or that you do, or that you don't support the wording but you do support the change, etc.

I'd also like to point out that the 'majority of the populace' didn't take the survey, so the results of
that survey are limited in their usefulness. Regardless, *this* is the
appropriate time for the 'majority of the populace' to make their
opinion known, whatever it may be.It's most important to note that you and I are not 'members', as defined by Corpora. It's nice for the BoD (the legal members) to take our comments under advisement, but they're ultimately in charge of this thing, whether we like it or not.

 -R

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates