[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 22:45:44 PDT 2012

I realize there are many more people here who know much more about pre 1600 history than I do so please do not take offense when I ask this. In what Kingdom in history did the crown rotate every six months where the King was determined in a tournament? Usually I am relatively indifferent to how the Kings are determined and by what means but it seems to exclude people and say we are being historically accurate by playing the game the way we do seems to a little strange.

Dante