[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:08:44 PDT 2012

At 06:39 PM 7/18/2012, you wrote:

>So, if I have what you're saying correct, if
>someone could show you how historically accurate
>same-sex rulers is, you would be willing to
>accept that and support this passing?
>
>Salvador Ordoñez
>MKA Derek Harris

 From what was said when this was discussed last
October and November, there are a fair number of
historical examples of same-sex ruling couples.
The kicker is that (as far as I can tell, and
*not* having researched it myself) those couples
were either brothers or parent-and-child, *not* gay lovers.

That complicates things a bit.

         -Tivar Moondragon