[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:40:54 PDT 2012

If I recall correctly, in the SCA survey done several months ago, the group
with the largest percentage opposed to this was former Royalty.  Its been
several months since I looked at it so I may be wrong about that.

Robert Fitzmorgan

Replying from my phone, can't figure out how to trim the post.  Sorry