[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Wed Jul 18 20:57:28 PDT 2012

Survey says: 65% of Royals disagree with changing the policy
 48% of participants in a martial activity disagree with changing the policy
In general, survey participants who are more active in or involved with the
SCA are more likely to disagree with changing the policy.
Disagreement with changing the policy is highest among survey participants
who are involved in martial activities in the SCA.
Straight from the survey results.
Your humble game show host,
Sir Chiang