[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 21:08:16 PDT 2012

Are the barrels made of plastic? If so, I know a ton of fighters wearing plastic under their fighting tunics. It makes a passable lorica, I'd say. Of course, my tent and chair are made by Coleman and my favorite event shoes are flip-flops from Old Navy, so unless we're discussing scribal, I am the last person to know much about accuracy.

~Rose

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates