[Ansteorra] Listception!

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:53:25 PDT 2012

Having read both conversations, I disagree. The wording is different (for one major thing), more info has been added, different folks have joined and left, and some folks had never even heard of it, and some folks have changed their minds. (Even more of them have made up their minds, having been neutral in the first place.) But none of that is really relevant, because if we're going to respect the idea of stopping a conversation because someone asks, then I ask that we stop discussing asking/telling/forcing others to stop discussing things altogether. Listception! :D

~Rose

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates