[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Don Pieter donpieter at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 13:43:53 PDT 2012

Funny two of the more resent people that said enough was enough on this thread and to direct peoples feelings to the bod as requested were Devin and myself. I know that Devin is very much not "squicked out" about gay people (or at least I would hope not) and neither am I. Sooo just who are you directing that general homophobic attack at Gunnvor? Seems like a personal attack don't you think so web minister?

Pieter
Alphabet soup not required

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
Sent from my iPhone