[Ansteorra] Questions about crowns and crown tournaments

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 23:24:32 PDT 2012

I thought that when Hector was consort it was still called Queens Champion.  I
may be wrong.  I wasn't around then.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

My only point was really that there is already a male Rose.  I don't see a
problem with having others.  Or having other women who win Crown in their own
right.  And to say that I didn't think it would *have* to be renamed.  I'm not a
member of the rapier community so I really don't have a horse in this race.

So when Rowan won, did she have a chiv fighter as her champion or a rapier
fighter?  Like I said it was before my time.  I just always thought it was cool
that we had a Queen who won in her own right.