[Ansteorra] Same Sex Consorts‏/ change?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jul 21 01:33:17 PDT 2012

greetings

but weren't these same arguments used when females 1st wanted to become
fighters / knights / queen by right of arms ??
 I remember hearing that there was a lot of controversy over that as well.
did that mundane issue require a lawsuit being filed before it was accepted
??
were there a lot of hard feelings involved ??
or did I hear incorrectly ,
and the society and the chiv thought it was a great idea , late in arriving
, and demand that it be allowed immediately ??

sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the society politics back then, there
was too much local politics going on at the time : (  , so all  I have is
second ( fourth ?? / sixth ?? ) hand stories, no experience on the issue ..
anyone still active from that time period ??

anyway , just info seeking
I know that a lot more discussion is possible now with the internet, and
email lists like this one ( both good and bad  )
but it does give a wider set of information on which to base peoples
opinions .
I just hope that everyone that is posting on the issue ,( and even the ones
just lurking and reading )
 is also sending the bod their opinions as requested ........

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur