[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 09:03:13 PDT 2012

I think you would have to be a bit of a self deprecating masochist to want to do it, but both Gwen and myself are more than capable of ruling alone. It would be a
terrible experience for either of us because we each have skills that
compliment one another. If a decision is needed NOW for instance, I'm
your man (read I can be a bit rash). If something needs to be organized
and coordinated in the long term, she's your gal. I would have been lost in the database of awards. She would be lost in the Put Up Your Dux
tourney. etc... etc...  In short, it would be more difficult but far
from impossible.

Lochlan

PS
I think I would truly pity the entourage.