[Ansteorra] Questions about crowns and crown tournaments

Rose M. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 11:47:56 PDT 2012

I'm a little confused. Proponents of Inspirational Equality have repeatedly been told that we're a minority and that the majority don't want this. Doesn't that make us the dissenters? Aren't our words the ones that could lead to trouble for us? If the 'no change' view is truly the majority, then speaking out in favor of that view shouldn't be an issue.

I also wonder at the idea that I would be commiting social suicide by speaking a well-reasoned view, either way. I mean, the kind of folks who would censure me for that aren't ones that I'd like to spend my hobby time with. Of course, I am obnoxious and maybe that comes with a duck's back... :P

~Rose de la Rose

(Note: I absolutely respect anyone's right to stay quiet for whatever reason they choose, including no reason at all.)