[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal -- Please Stop

Ronda Melendez rivyn at msn.com
Fri Jul 20 18:38:07 PDT 2012

I am politely and respectfully asking that we PLEASE cease this nonsense.  And it is just that.  Nonsense.  I have remained silent on this for so long and also agree with those who have stated that this thread should end.  If you feel that you need to continue, please out of respect for everyone else on this list, do so privately in private e-mails.  Goodness, some of you I am ashamed to say are acting juvenile in some ways.  We should remember why we are here and a part of the SCA which I consider to be a family.  It is reaching the point of absurdity to come home after working all day to a mailbox full of this.  Please stop?  If you must submit your comments on it, please do so to the email which was provided to us when the email was sent out letting it be known that this was being considered.

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
Fledgling of House FalconRose
Ambassador to Atlantia
Member of Academy of St. Gabriel

New WoW Epic Mount:  5000 gold
Epic Riding Mount Training:  80 gold
Getting PwNeD by 2 yr. old daughter turning off puter while you are in midflight:  PRICELESS