[Ansteorra] Rosenfeld

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 14:18:00 PDT 2012

I would like to say a special "Thank You" to Lord Wolfgar from Rosenfeld who was so kind to allow me to use his Ipad to obtain some very important information(forgotten at home,oops) for my landed meeting with the Crown. In the midst of the organized ciaos that Rosenfeld handled very well may I say, L. Wolfgar was introduced to me by L.Carletta. He quickly obtained the yahoo website and logged me in. Now even though he didn't have a little printer that could pop that information out, he was able to keep it up and running long enough for me to write what I needed down.

So.... a BIG Vivat L. Wolfgar and many thanks saving this Baroness.

In Service To The Crown & Through HIS Grace I Remain,
HE Elisabeth de Montvert
Baroness of Bordermarch