[Ansteorra] Powers of the Crown

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 21:58:38 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/22/2012 12:24:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
willowdewisp at juno.com writes:

Ansteorra has handled transsexuals before and just as we believe  that
blond blue eyed people are Japanese we take the statement someone is  another
sex as a matter of courtesy. We do better if the clothing and behavior  is
believable . If our queen was a gracious and charming Lady I don't think it
would matter at all.

This.
I read people upset over bringing a 'mundane' issue into their Dream, while
 others are pointing out that it is their Dream, specifically their desire
to  honor their Love the way others (straights) can theirs, that IS being
affected.
The only mundane thing I've seen being referred to is the M/F on  their
mundane ID cards.
Our personae need have nothing to do with our genetics or our current
'plumbing'.
Ask yourself if you would accept a person who played a male persona
convincingly and well, fighting for a person who played a female persona
convincingly and well, regardless of what lay under their clothes.
If the answer is no, then YOU are either bringing in the mundane world, in
the form of those IDs, or advocating an intrusive physical exam for each
couple,  which would certainly spoil the Dream for many.
If the answer is yes, then I ask why pretending to be something other than
what they in fact are would make it acceptable to you. Is the illusion
really  that important?
And either way, ask yourself how sure you are that you haven't already done
 so. Because, odds are, you have. Or people in another kingdom have.
And that leaves aside the issue of whether you want to sort by genetics, or
 by plumbing-at-birth, or by current plumbing, or by self-identification.
Because  every one of those sorts people differently than the others. People
-- real,  normal, useful, worthwhile people -- that would get an M under one
set of rules  would get an F under another. That's a fact of the world we
live in. BOTH worlds  we live in.
Kevin