[Ansteorra] Asking for a big favor.

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:46:29 PDT 2012

First of all I wish to apologize for taking up your time to those who do not wish to participate in this personal matter .
My wife, the first link, and daughter, the others, are in a t-shirt design contest.  Although they would get a small cash award and a few free t-shirts, the big award would be that they would have their designs put on Marvel t-shirts.  Yes, Marvel who puts out all those comic books and great movies like Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and The Avengers.I asking those who wish to help, to please click on the links below, and vote a five on their designs.  If you wish, you can also view and vote on other designs.  You can vote on as many designs as you wish, but you can only vote once per computer per design. For those who vote for them, thank you.  For those who looked but didn't vote, thank you for looking.  And for those who were put off by this message, again, my apologies. Thank you for your time,Baron Toshiro
 Koi

https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=17&m=gallery&id_submit=6599

https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=17&m=gallery&id_submit=6599#/id_submit=5033

https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=17&m=gallery&id_submit=6599#/id_submit=5776