[Ansteorra] Solicitation - mundane fund-raising

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 12:27:20 PDT 2012

And my question is: Why are we having ads for mundane fundraisers by somone's
children  for themselves to get some stuff done  in their bhalf by their
parents?  I am not offended, but I also do not think this sort of thing belongs
on our net.  Moderrator???

Thank you,
 M. Jalali of Salamis, OL

Message: 5