[Ansteorra] Acting DEM for Youth Combat: Lord Germanicus

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Thu Jul 26 06:34:11 PDT 2012

Greetings, Ansteorra,
It has been my pleasure to serve as your Deputy Earl Marshal for Youth Combat for the past two and a half years.  I now must step out of this role and into others.  I am pleased to announce that my deputy and Central Regional Lord Germanicus de Atlan has agreed to step-up and take over the administration of this program through the transition period.  I know he will do an amazing job.  You can contact him through the Youth Combat e-mail account.
Applications for Ansteorra Youth Combat Marshal are being accepted.  More details regarding deadlines will be available in an upcoming Black Star.
Thank you all for your support.  I look forward to continuing to be involved and watching this program grow.

In service,
Lady Liliana Barnes