[Ansteorra] A word on soliciting funds for mundane purposes

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 12:41:52 PDT 2012

I would beg to differ, Dear Cousin.  It is one thing to do to do fundraisers for
charities or things that benfit others, but when it comes to self-benefit, I
rather think not.  I don't care who it is.  When something catastrophic occurs,
that's one thing, but "Help me win"?  Nope, we will have to agree to dissagree
on this one.

Just my 2 sheckel's worth.
Jalali of Salamis

Message: 12