[Ansteorra] 07/27/12 Outgoing Fighter Cards

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 26 15:31:02 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

The following list of authorization cards have been processed and ready to
be mailed, unless stated otherwise.

Kazimin Liskovich - Mailing 07/27/12
Troy Miller - Mailing 07/27/12
Owen ap Aeddan - Mailing 07/27/12
Cullen MacFina - Mailing 07/27/12
Martin Malone - Mailing 07/27/12
Damon Hroarsson - Mailing 07/27/12
Ioannes Dalassenos - (To be delivered by hand)
Helena Delasenne - (To be delivered by hand)

I will be leaving for Pennsic on Wednesday August 1st. Check your cards and
ensure you are current. I will be closing the laptop on Monday July 30th
and will not have it available at Pennsic so if you need a new card, get
the form to me ASAP.  I will have it in the mail no later than Tuesday July
31st. If you are going to Pennsic, I can hand deliver it to you on site if
needed.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via
email or phone.

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172