[Ansteorra] Submit those award recommendations!

Queen Elizabeta queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 6 20:01:08 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

We just wanted to send a quick reminder to everyone reading to make sure to
send us your award recommendations! Even if you've sent them into
previously (prior to Our reign), if there is a member of the populace that
you feel is worthy of an award and hasn't received that accolade yet please
let us know!

Here is a link to the award submission form; it's very easy to use and gets
us all the information we need: http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php

For ease in your efforts here are a few more links!
Order of Precedence (to look up people by their name to see what awards
they have!): http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php

Lists and definitions of Ansteorran awards:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/A_constitutions.pdf

We as the Crown depend upon you all to bring worthy people to our
attention. Our kingdom is so full of wonderful people doing amazing things
we need your help to make sure they get recognized!

Thank you all!
Hrafn & Elizabeta