[Ansteorra] waiver secretary

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 8 09:19:02 PDT 2012

I would like to announce that as of Round Table, Gavin Mac Giolla Ruaidh
will be taking over the responsibilities of waiver secretary.  I would like
to thank Gwyn for her outstanding service.  Since waivers are scanned and
emailed to the kingdom waiver secretary account, this should not cause any
disruption in the sending in of waivers.  Check the August Blackstar for
updates to name and address, or write me privately if you have any
questions during the transition.
I appreciate the diligence of everyone in keeping waivers up to date.
thanks,
gwyneth